The 1933–’34 Ford Car cluster includes a speedometer, fuel level, temperature, oil pressure, and volt gauges; along with indicator lights. All the gauges are electronic operation. The fuel gauge is programmable for any ohm range with a selector switch on the back of the cluster, meaning the fuel gauge will work with the stock sending unit, any other factory sending units, or any Classic Instruments fuel sending unit. The package includes a machined, chrome-plated bezel and engine-turned aluminum face plate. The standard sending unit kit included is Classic Instruments’ SNFD.
Additional features include:
• LED lighting
• Green turn signal indicators, Blue high beam indicator, and Red LED warning light
• Separate power (12V) and ground leads in the wire harness. Allows the customer flexibility of function,
examples include: Check Engine, Emergency Brake, Open Door, Low Oil Pressure
• Injection-molded housing
• One single snap-in wire harness on the back, for the cluster wiring
• Zeus Speedometer Technology built-in
• Push-button speedometer calibration
A matching 3 3/8” tachometer in a chrome mounting cup is also available.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.