The ’66-’77 Ford Bronco Package features the speedometer, tachometer, fuel, temperature, volt, and oil gauges all in one direct fit instrument. Installing the all-electronic cluster is easy with the included model specific mounting hardware, Classic Instruments' Zeus Speedometer Technology™ for push button calibration, and all the included sending units.
• Direct fit into the stock dashboard using factory holes with the included mounting hardware
• LED lighting with built-in LED dimmer, and molded “light intensifier” ring for bright, even lighting. Brightness of the LEDs can be adjusted with a potentiometer on the back of the cluster
• Turn signal indicators in the left and right sides of cluster, green LEDs
• High beam indicator hidden at the top of the tachometer, red LED HaloTM
• Zeus Speedometer Technology built-in (patent pending), molded plastic back housing
• Works directly with ECM or VSS signal, no additional control boxes needed
• Push button calibration, switch included, part no. SNPB
• ECM signal filter switch built-in
• Standard Ford sender kit included (temp., fuel, oil, speedometer senders), part no. SNFD
• Optional stainless steel bezel
*Please change fuel ohm range if you are using a factory fuel sender. (Ex. Ford pre-1986: 75-10, GM 1964 or earlier: 0-30, GM 1965-1998: 0-90)
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.