The Fuel Link interface is the problem-solver between fuel senders and gauges to correct ohm mismatch and erratic movement due to fuel slosh.
Compatible preset fuel sender ohm ranges (empty to full)
1. 240-33, standard aftermarket
2. 0-90, GM Type ’66 and later
3. 0-30, GM Type ’64 and earlier
4. 16-158, Ford Type ’87 and later
5. 75-10, Ford type ’86 and earlier
6. 90-0, Toyota and Nissan ’85 and later
7. 40-250, Late model GM
8. 10-180 VDO
• Made in the USA
• User can calibrate a custom ohm range (between 0-350 ohms)
• The gauge is calibrated at every 1/4 tank reading, ensuring accurate readings
• The interface is compatible with nearly any short sweet fuel gauge and fuel sender combination
• NOT compatible with modern micro-processor controlled fuel gauges (such as digital readout gauges and gauges
whose pointers sweep more than 90 degrees from full to empty).
• Easy screw terminal wire connections
• Compact size, 3" x 2" x 1.5", with mounting holes for under-dash installation
• On-board pushbutton with LED readout for calibration
• Low Fuel Light trigger at 1/8 tank (works with a LED or incandescent bulb)
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.